Monday, September 9, 2019

Review of Fiesta Garibaldi Mexican Grill Kingston Pike

So today's review is an impromptu.  When the youngin says let's get Mexican, we take a trip to get some Mexican. But where?
Where is a good question. If there is one thing we have in Knoxville, we have Mexican restaurants. Some chain, some food trucks and a lot of hole in the walls. (Hole in the walls are usually were you will get the best.) So, I have been to plenty so I thought we would go to a place that few know but should stop into.

The vibe in the restaurant is pretty laid back. There's a deck for nice sunny days like today, to enjoy you food and now Hookah if you choose. It's very spacious and if you have a group they have the space to cater to your needs. (Speaking of catering, if you need someone to cater an event, they can do that for you.)

So, what are we eating today? Well, on the menu, they have all you expect. Burritos, chimichangas, tacos etc. But my dish of choice is the Fajitas Nachos.  Now, these can truly be shared between 2 people or one fatboy like myself.  (Pics below) The chicken is well seasoned well, served with green peppers,  onions and tomatoes.  They top it with the nice, warm melted cheese. (I choose the shredded cheese and have it melted on the nachos. They have a queso cheese if you choose. )

To say I was pleased and full by the end of the meal is an understatement.  (See the happy plate below.) If you are looking for a new place to go, I would recommend this to you. Easy 4X tee here.

As always,  if you have any spots you would like me to check out, let me know. I am always out to find new places and flavors around the city. Well, it's time for a little dessert to end the evening.  Take some time out and treat yourself!!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment