Sunday, November 10, 2019

Review for Amigos in Fountain City

This review will probably be short and sweet.  I was trying this place for the first time and wanted to see if we were different from all the other places in the city. Let's just say it was a familiar experience.

The restaurant and decor seemed to be the usual. It gave you a friendly feel and would be a great place for a night out if you are in the area. 

The food was good. I went with my go to for Mexican,  Fajita Nachos.  The portion was good and could have been shared. There was nothing really that separated it from the other restaurants I have been to before. 

The pricing was fair and I couldn't complain about it. The service was okay. I just didn't feel that the waitress was into her job. May have been a bad day.

All in all,  it was an average experience and I give them a 2X tee.

In closing,  take the time to enjoy the people around you and most importantly make sure to treat yourself!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment