Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Review for Last Days of Autumn Brewing

Good evening good people!!! I know it has been a while but man it's been a wild and crazy few months.  We made it into another year and slowly but surely we will be able to venture out to these great restaurants around the area and enjoy good food and great company!!

Tonight I finally got to check out a place I have heard a lot of good things about and finally got to taste it for myself.  I took a trip to Last Days of Autumn Brewing and partook in Taco Tuesday!!! They didn't disappoint!!

I got two different types of taco's tonight. (Greedy, I know but someone has to make the sacrifice.) I started the evening with the birria style tacos. I have seen this so much lately and wanted to know for myself why people were crazy about these tacos. Man, I get it!!! The the meat itself is so good. Tender and juicy and the seasoning was on point.  The cruch of the tortillas after being dipped and fried on griddle. The melting of the cheese to were each bite gave you some gooey happiness.  And we can't finish without recognizing the broth and hot sauce that both played a key roll in making this an excellent meal.  And I  almost forgot about the pickled onions that gave you the perfect balance to the heat form the hot sauce. 

I then had the Korean pork tacos. These tacos were also delicious.  The pork and the coleslaw complimented each othe very well. Also for 8.00, you got a lot of bang for your buck.

The overall atmosphere was great. Once summer comes around,  they have plenty of outdoor seating.  They had a couple TVs for sports and had a nice selection of crafts for you to partake in. I would recommend this place for a small gathering for friends or even a date.

I know for sure I will be back to enjoy another Taco Tuesday and I will also be back to see what other good eats I can find.

Today,  Last Days of Autumn Brewing gets a 5X Tee for their tacos and hospitality. 

As always I thank you for rocking with me and hope you enjoy the reviews. If you will share, comment and let me know what you think. As always take the time to tell the ones around you love them but most importantly, make sure to treat yourself!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment