Monday, July 13, 2020

Review for Connors Steak and Seafood Turkey Drive Knoxville

Good evening good people and Happy Monday to you!!!! Today was a good day!!! After being blessed to see another year this Saturday I decided to go with my motto and treat myself!!! Today we are going to talk about a restaurant that I heard a lot about and well it lived up to the hype.

Connors had a variety of different cuts of steak. And well, I felt I deserved a steak!!! Lol. But steak is not the only thing that will catch your eye. Their seafood options were pretty tempting as well.  They give a nice selection of sides that will perfectly go with whatever entree you decide on. 

Today I went with the ribeye and loaded baked potato.  Before crushing the entree like a champ, I had a side salad made with fresh greens, lettuce, carrots, almonds and tomato. You can never go wrong with a good salad. 

Now let's talk about this steak.  The steak was cooked exactly how I requested. The seasoning used was simple and there was no need to use any type of sauce. (Great steaks need no sauce.) And the loaded baked potato was just the side to compliment this beautiful piece of meat. I had to take picks to make sure to cherish this meal and the happiness I felt after eating this deliciousness. 

Now you would think they would be more than enough but I messed up and asked the server about the dessert menu. He begins the list by advising they have a chocolate mousse cake. After hearing the word chocolate my ears went deaf, a piece for me for the road please and thank you. 

All in all it was a great experience. The service was top notch.  The homie Bryan Cook joined me and we had some A-1 food. I know eventually I will be back for sure.

Today's review is going to be a phenomenal 5X Tee and I hope everyone gets a chance to enjoy this experience once in your life.

Well, I  stayed awake long enough to give my review.  I hope you all are staying safe and taking care of your loved ones. Make sure to tell someone you love them but most importantly, make sure you treat yourself!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment