Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Review for Central Filling (Food Truck Love)

It's that time of the year again good people!!! Tonight,  Central Filling had the first gathering of the season and what a way to start it off!! Now the weather was a little nippy but man, the food I got was excellent and I'm gonna tell you about!!!

For those who are not familiar, Central Filling is located off Central Avenue and host several food trucks through out the year.  The trucks bring a variety of different types of food that will leave you full and ecstatic. If you love food trucks, this is the place to go.

So, tonight I will be focusing on two of the trucks that I did get food from. I will first start by saying one of my favorite trucks were on the set, Oakwood BBQ and I always have to show love. These guys are still serving up that good good and you need to check them out. Facebook or Instagram or both, they are out here and ready to turn you into a fan.

So the first truck I tried this evening was CJ's Taco Truck.  They have a wide range of tacos available and if you know me, I enjoy my tacos. Since it was my first time, I wanted something outside of the traditional. My selection tonight was the Asian Fusion. These tacos were amazing.  The incorporation of Asian influence in a taco was the perfect mesh. Chicken served with an Asian slaw and a nice sauce. Needless to say this was a great way to begin the night. 
And if it couldn't get better, CJ'S is getting a brick and mortar in the Embassy Suites Downtown. Check them out.

The next place on the menu was Chef Aaron's Creations. These guys have a plethora of items that will please your appetite.  I was feeling the Asian vibe for the evening so I went with the Asian Pork Nachos.  Now these nachos are far from average and have all sorts of flavor.  The combination of the slaw, pork and their sweet and sour sauce were unexpected.  The three worked together well and made a big impression on me. I will for sure be back to this truck to experience all they have to offer.

Besides the weather,  this was a great outing and will only get better as the weather gets warmer.  The only way to finish it off and make the night complete is with some crafts at Elkmont Exchange.  The Central Filling gets a 5X Tee for bringing all this love together in one place.

Make sure you love the ones who love you and most importantly make sure you treat yourself!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment