Monday, February 17, 2020

Review for Casen's Steakhouse on Kingston Pike

Good evening and thank you for joining me again on the Fat Boy Problems Blog. Today I visited a place that has been popping up on my page a lot. Curiosity got the best of me so I went in to see what the restaurant had to offer.

Now when you go to the restaurant and you put it in your GPS it may seem familiar but it is a brand new restaurant.  To me, it would be a great place for a special family outing or a date night with that special someone.  (Make sure they're that special someone. Lol) You will want to make sure you have your duckets in check as well. The prices are comparable with other steakhouses in the area.

So, I had my mind on steak from the gate. The menu has a variety of different plates and appetizers that will tantalize your taste buds. I went with the Cowboy Ribeye with a baked potato and a house salad. The steak was perfectly seasoned.  It needed no type of sauce, which is always the sign of a great steak. They cooked it to my specifications and boy it did the trick. (Couldn't finish it and lunch will be fire tomorrow.)

All in all, this restaurant met my expectations.  The steaks were as good as they looked on Facebook.  The butter/herb blend they used to cook the steak in was awesome.  Could have got other sides but what is a steak without a potato right? And I do enjoy a good salad. 

I will be back to eat again and give this restaurant 5X Tee and the itis is real. Take the time to spend with your loved ones and let them know you care. And most of all, treat yourself!!!!!

6 comments: